Thursday, December 9, 2010

Commitment Issues

Even though I can confidently say that I'm in a (currently) functional, loving relationship, on rare occasions I wish this would actually happen. Although it might undermine population growth, imagine the look of surprise...


Let me know if it's too small/crappy. I have no idea how best to upload drawings, if anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please feel free (I'm currently just taking pictures of them seeing as I don't have a scanner, then playing around with exposure and contrast).
I'm also not a fan of boxes, which you may or may not be able to tell.
Isabel

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to state that it wasn't until I read Charlotte's latest post that I realized the title read Commitment Issues and not Comments Issues as I read the first time around. This post now feels less like a threat to the reader that does not regularly comments on your blog. I don't feel scared anymore to go down to the EV.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete